Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fairy Dreams and Realities

Everybody dreams of a fairytale love story. Every bride dreams of dressing up like she just came out of a fairytale book...soft silks, fresh flowers, and a handsome Prince Charming. 


Kerwin made Leny's dreams come true. 


On that perfect day of December, the princess and her prince exchanged their promises as they start their journey to a happily ever after. 

***

We're totally obsessing how this unique wedding pulled off. No tight-ftting gown, no circle bouquet, no  glitter high heels. Instead, she wore a fairy/bohemian inspired wedding gown, carried a fresh bouquet of sweet assortments, and wore a modern-style pink Converse. 

It was the perfect combination of a fairy dream and modern day realities.





“I guess what I'm trying to say is that you are there, in everything I am, in everything I've ever done, and looking back, I know that I should have told you know much you've always meant to me. ”
Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding




May all our fairytale dreams come true.

xoxo, P.

Coordination: Badz Castro
Videography: Wolfram VirtualWorks
Floral and Event Styling: Roel Yap Floral and Event Styling
Photography: Fourth Legara

No comments:

Post a Comment