Saturday, September 7, 2013

Spellbound

Love is one of the most magical feeling of all. And for a J.K. Rowling fan, the best way to celebrate it is to have a Harry Potter themed wedding!

I've been a fan of all things magical and Harry Potter is on top of the list. One day, I had an extraordinary thought of conceptualizing a wedding, Hogwarts style. When I searched it on the internet, I found out I wasn't alone in my fanciful and magical idea!

Now, I'm totally obsessing over it! Who says weddings need to be pink and pastel all over?


The Invitations

Hogwarts abound in letters, seals and maps. I'm sure your guests will be excited to receive one of these. At one point, we all wanted to get that Hogwarts letter!

Maurader's Map and Owl Wax Seal



The Welcome to Hogwarts Letter and 
A Ticket for Hogwarts Express


Classic Invitation with Silver Owl Wax Seal



The Reception


The Great Hall, I'm sure Dobby would have been proud!!






Herbology Class and Olivanders


The Potion Bar

Add a little twist to your beverage bar by serving colored drinks and labeling them with your favorite potion brews. Professor Snape would be proud of your infusions!



Desserts

You'd give Honeydukes a run for their money with these absolutely sweet treats!








and...to top it all off, 
a wonderfully created Quidditch inspired cake!!!












The Souvenirs





Share the love to your family and friends with this Amortentia potion-in-a-bottle. 





I hope you love these ideas as much as I do! Don't be afraid to try out new things. It's your wedding after all!

Mischief Managed.

xoxo, P.





No comments:

Post a Comment